Thursday, September 30, 2010

A GIBBERISH

Like the nonsensical gibberish of a mad woman,
Who curses and then, in the next moment, sings a mellifluous love song on the streets,
We chant your name in our desperate hours.

As her formless words,
That stem from the core, haunting depth of human heart,
Find their courses in haphazard yet ever-spreading connections;
I cling to you in my last conscious prayers,
Just before sleep carries me into that oblivious space.

Something breaks inside me.
As i pass the buzzing shops and breezy lights.
Some utter confusions from the deep chasm,
Which creeps under my skin, in my blood.

In all those half-remebered songs, and unfinished phrases ,
I try to hold you;
And suddenly, like a shooting star ,
It bursts in me into countless sparks
Creating and destroying a thousand spheres
and then fading into a thick, white fog.

Again...
we come to that mad woman,
who talks to everyone and everything,
But only communicates to herself.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...this is more sinuous than the obviousness of sight. Great expressions!

    ReplyDelete